A brand new hotel, opening in 2017, this is perfectly placed on the trunk of the famous Jumeirah Palm in Dubai. The hotel will have some great facilities, including 3 restaurants, a cafe, patisserie, 4 bars and a nightclub. As well as the beach, there are 3 pools, an indoor gym and spa facilities. There is a beach club with water sports.
The location is so convenient for getting around Dubai. Close to the monorail that takes you to Atlantis for the Waterpark and close to the Metro to get you to the shops and sights of Dubai. Direct flights to Dubai operate from Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow and Newcastle.
For more details and other hotels in Dubai and across the world, just call us on 01252 519669
We act as The Global Travel Group Ltd in connection with the sale of travel products. Unless specified as the operator, The Global Travel Group Ltd is the agent of ATOL Protected Tour Operators. All prices quoted subject to availability at the time of booking
Time to empty your suitcases and head for the Big Apple. New York isn’t just about shopping however.
- Go ice-skating in various venues in New York – from Central Park to the famous Rockefeller Center.
- Just south of Times Square is Bryant Park, with its Winter Village – ice-skating, shopping, food and more
- Go to the Radio City Christmas Spectacular in the Rockefeller Center. This has been running since 1933 and is a New York tradition. Tickets start at $49
- Window shop along Fifth Avenue with the fabulous Christmas-themed displays
And then there;’s the shopping – with Christmas markets, and department stores all looking for you to spend your well-earned dollars!
The prices here are based on 2 people sharing a room and departing from Heathrow on Thursday 1 December, for 4 nights. Staying at the Hampton Inn Ridgefield Park, about 10 miles from Times Square. Far enough away to get a good hotel price and close enough to enjoy New York City!
Other US cities that are full of the Christmas spirit include Boston and Chicago. If you’d like to visit any of these, just call or email!
Diamond Travel, agency ref S0466 acts as The Global Travel Group Ltd in connection with the sale of travel products. Unless specified as the operator, The Global Travel Group Ltd is the agent of ATOL Protected Tour Operators and other principals.
This is a great offer. The new theme parks open soon in Dubai and promise to be fantastic. There’s something for everyone. So call me now to book
Diamond Travel, agency ref S0466. We act as The Global Travel Group Ltd in connection with the sale of travel products. Unless specified as the operator, The Global Travel Group Ltd is the agent of ATOL Protected Tour Operators and other principals. All holidays quoted subject to availability at the time of booking
October is Plan a Cruise Month – so many ships, oceans, rivers and destinations to explore. How do you decide which is right for you
If you’re concerned that you’ll be bored on a transatlantic crossing (for example, on the Queen Mary 2), then Cunard have given us some suggestions!
- Enjoy Afternoon Tea
- Indulge in the Spa – lots of treatments available
- Take a class – the Queen Mary 2 has many available, including acting classes and digital living classes
- Play darts or bingo in the pub
- Enjoy a 3D film, planetarium show or an Insights speaker – experts in their field
- The Library on-board has over 8000 books
- Enjoy a Martini Mixology class or Whisky tasting in the Commodore Club
- Treat yourself to a cut and style in the Salon
- Learn the Quickstep or Cha Cha in the ballroom with the on-board dance hosts
- In the evening, watch a show in the Theatre
- Visit the Art Gallery and enjoy a presentation on the work of Jack Vettriano
- Try your luck in the Casino
- Complimentary kids clubs to keep under 17s busy
- Work with a personal trainer to lose the extra pounds you gained in the restaurants
- Wander round the duty free shops
- Dine in the speciality dining areas and enjoy different cuisines
- Unwind with a cocktail before dinner
- Meet the ship’s master at the Captain’s Cocktail Reception
- Room service is available 24 hours a day – so enjoy breakfast in bed
- Approaching New York, glide past the Statue of Liberty with a glass of champagne on deck
Contact Olein on 01252 519669 or email@example.com.
Diamond Travel is an independent travel agent based in Farnborough, UK. Agency reference S0466. we act ass the Global Travel Group Ltd in connection with the sale of travel products. Unless specified as the operator, The Global Travel Group Ltd is the agent of ATOL Protected Tour Operators and other principals